Tag: Music



    A couple days ago, Square Enix launched an official music channel on YouTube and it is an incredible resource and library for any S/E music lover. I meant to blog about this yesterday after having explored the channel a bit because I was very impressed! It came pre-populated with a ton of playlists that encompass […]

  • Fiddle Progress Report – January 2022

    Fiddle Progress Report – January 2022

    It’s been a while since I’ve written up a progress report, hasn’t it? Sometimes, I move so slowly with what I’m practicing for fiddle that it doesn’t feel like a monthly progress report will reveal that much, I suppose. I’m back to trying to consistently practice once again after really taking a dive late last […]

  • Three Years of Fiddle

    Three Years of Fiddle

    It’s January 15th again and that can mean only one thing – it’s my fiddleversary! (I made that word up, obviously.) Three years ago today, I started to seriously learn how to play fiddle. I’ve come a long way from where I started, but I have so, so far to go still. Last year, I […]

  • New Year’s Fiddle Resolutions for 2022

    New Year’s Fiddle Resolutions for 2022

    I didn’t do a great job of keeping up with my fiddle goals from last year, even though they were just a few nebulous attempts at setting goals. There are still things I’d like to achieve – such as finishing the first EEI book and increasing playing stamina – that I will roll over into […]

  • Net Fiddler – I Bought a New Bow!

    Net Fiddler – I Bought a New Bow!

    Note: This is not a sponsored post by FiddlerShop or anything like that. I just love the shop and their products! I haven’t been writing a whole lot about my fiddle practice and progress lately. That’s because things have just been moving slowly but steadily lately with nothing earth-shattering to speak of. I’ve settled into […]

Find Me At…

Recent Posts

Read About




Newest Chatter

Other Gaming Blogs

FFXIV Instagram