Note: Stormblood Preorders are now open here! Wait no longer! 🙂
So, even though I should be taking a break from blogging for the holidays, some exciting info dropped about the Stormblood expansion, and I just had to gather a post about it.
Stormblood Release Date – June 20, 2017
Stormblood Preorder starts January 24, 2017
Some Collector’s Edition goodies:
- Wind-Up Bartz Minion
- Syldra Mount – Underwater (!) mount
- Red Mage Main Arm Chicken Knife
That’s right… I said underwater! Because swimming and diving are going to be a thing in Stormblood.
It looks like even our chocobos can swim!
But most exciting to me is all the new information on Red Mage, a job I’m very much hyped for now.
This is everything I hoped for in the job from what I see so far. If it’s anywhere as cool as it looks here, I’m looking forward to making it my main once the expansion drops.What we do know about it:
- Role is ranged DPS.
- Weapon is rapier and crystal pair
- Attaches crystal to rapier for casting and attacking
- Starting level is 50
- Uses red magic, which is a mix of black and white magic.
- Has chain magic, which is used to power up magic power
You can see a recap of all of the slides here. So what do you think?