A lot of exciting stuff has been released during today’s Fan Fest announcement of the upcoming FFXIV expansion – Shadowbringers. Just going to drop some a quick info summary. This is being liveblogged on Reddit.
- Several New Jobs (Blue Mage confirmed for 4.5!)
- Level 80 cap
- Warrior of Light –> Warrior of Darkness (Story)
- New Race! (Viera strongly hinted – will probably be the final race added)
- MP & TP will be combined (have no idea how this is going to work)
- New zones (of course – we saw two highlighted here)
- New Beast Tribes, Dungeons, Raids, Alliance Raids (the norm)
- Rebuilding Ishgard as Crafters and Gatherers (!!!)
- Hinted at Ishgard housing!
- Player-run farming!
- Trust system (NPCs battle with you, similar to FF11)
- New Game + System (Replay old content)
- World Visiting (Visit other servers on your Data Center – released before 5.0)
- New Data Centers and reorganization of current servers (more info in Live Letter)
Also, possible Gunblade hint in the trailer: