It was the first month I got back to doing gaming goals, and things went along pretty well. I didn’t get everything on the list done, but I did get a few pretty solid goals met, including getting another alt current in Shadowbringers.
So what did I accomplish?
- Finish earning final mount in Moogle Event ✓
- Job Quests on Main for:
- White Mage
- Role Quests on Main for Healers & Melee DPS ✓
- Job Quest for Amon – Dancer
- Stormblood Hildibrand for Amon
- Progress Tai through Shadowbringers ✓
- Crafter Relics for Main & Amon ✓
- Daily Beast Tribes for Main’s Monk leveling ✓
- Check out Ishgard Restoration Quests
I did get a whole set of role quests out of the way, which felt really good. I still need to buckle down and work on healer roles/jobs. I plan on doing that next.
I just hit 80 on Monk last night, and started leveling Samurai using beast tribe quests. Finished up a few relics for crafters, but this is something I need to focus on a lot more next month.
Also, earned all the mounts I wanted from the Moogle event. So, really, did get quite a bit of what I wanted to do done with plenty still left for next month. We may see a new content release next month as well, so I’m not sure how much in the way of goals I’ll actually get done. It just depends!