We’re getting closer to the holidays and to the end of this year. It’s been a crazy one, for sure! This month, I’m looking at a lot of little odds n’ ends I want to get done. Some of it should be quick to finish, some not so quick.
- Finish leveling Dark Knight to 80 and do job quest ✓
- Clean up quests in the First (to level tank) ✓
- Finish Red Mage Relic for Main ✓
- Finish Relic for Tad ✓
- Finish leveling Tad’s Fisher ✓
- Gear up Tad’s Gatherers with scrip gear ✓
- Work on crafting Relics for Main and Amon
- Gear up Koh’s 60 Summoner and do job quests ✓
- Finish getting YoKai Minions ✓
- Continue to level Taming in UO
- Continue to play Steam games ✓
I toss this out there because I want to be mindful though casual of playing other games along side of FFXIV. I’ve been playing games like House Flipper and Barn Finders last month, and have had a lot of fun doing something a little different. I also want to keep making progress on skilling up in UO, though I don’t want to make it an official goal as I want it to remain pretty casual.
Aside from all this, I have a few art projects I’m working on for the holidays and things like that to stay busy. Hope November is a good one for all of you!